mercoledì 28 maggio 2008

THINGS 2

thank you very much!
grazie mille!
don't know... sometime design and designer are very strange matter....
sometime you need a book of thousands pages to understand it and sometime you don't need nothing but logic.
anyway it was a lock in a toilett ...
I was sitting there and watch it..well it was not my primery purpose...I was sitting in there for other business and then I saw it. It let me ...thinks...
A volte design a designer sono difficili da seguire....
a volte bisogna studiarsi tomi universitari per usare un semplice oggetto e altre volte basta solo logica, neanche tradizione o convenzioni.
comuque era il lucchetto di un bagno....
ero seduto li a guardarlo e... bhe`ero seduto li per altre ragioni l'ho visto e mi ha fatto ...pensare

Nessun commento: